Friday, September 2, 2011

Been a while!!

It has been since April since my last post.  So much has happened.  I have graduated with my Associates degree, landed and lost a job.  We also moved, and bought a new car. Now I am trying to find a new job to keep everything we have gained.  I know something will come up for us. I have trust in God.
The girls have started Catholic school this year for the first time, and so far they are really enjoying it.  They really like school.  When Reagan and Emmaline were in public school, they complained DAILY about the work, their peers, their teachers, everything.  So far this year I have not heard one complaint.  I don’t know if it has to do with their Oma (grandmother) being a teacher there or what.  But whatever it is, I am happy that they are happy.  I personally love the fact that they wear uniforms to school.  Makes mornings wonderful. 
Apartment living is nice, except for the upstairs neighbors.  Wow, they are loud.  It is a mom and two daughters that live up there.  Her daughters are rude, they are constantly running, jumping and slamming doors to the point that my glasses in my cabinets shake.  Hopefully they move soon, or they learn to get manners. J
Well, I am definitely looking forward to blogging again.

No comments:

Post a Comment