Tuesday, September 20, 2011

In the air

Flight was supposed to take off at 645 am, but instead we took off at 706am.  I am praying that I make it to my next flight on time.  If not, I am going to be in a world of hurt.  Can’t get the internet at this time, so I am writing this to copy and paste on to my blog later when I get the interwebs. 
I am missing my husband and girls terribly.  I feel really alone right now, and my heart aches.  I just keep reminding myself this is only temporary till Rob is done with school.  Oh how I can’t wait till I can hold my husband and girls again. 
Frost is building up on my window.  Pretty neat.  I just hope that the wings don’t freeze. 
I am sitting in row 13C, window seat of course.  The clouds are actually quite beautiful.  And the sun is shining bright.
I need to eat some breakfast.  I am starving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment