Monday, September 19, 2011

Saying Good Bye

I just dropped my daughters off at my in-laws house tonight.  And damn, that was the HARDEST goodbye I ever had to say.  I have the most amazing daughters.  Emmaline is a little mommy.  She has a huge heart and is always ready to help anyone.  Reagan is my little bookwork.  She reminds me soo much of her daddy.  They both love computers games.  Both girls are smart, and caring, but totally different personalities.  It is funny how different they are.

Tomorrow morning around 5 am, I will be saying goodbye to my most loving, amazing husband.  He is absolutely soo caring, funny, and anti-social at times, but that is okay, I love everything about him.  He is my rock. Rob still holds the door open for me after 11 years of marriage.  :)

I know this goodbye is not permanent.  ONLY temporary.  When Rob is done with school in May, he and the girls will meet me in Alaska.  I will fly them up between now and then to see me.  The girls cannot wait till they can play in the snow.  They have never seen snow.  I am also going to teach them how to ice skate, and ski.  I am soo looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment