Friday, November 19, 2010

Baby Fix

I am getting my baby fix at this moment.  Isabella is here for a few hours while their parents have adult time, they went to see Harry Potter and to have dinner.  Isabella is 7 months old and just as sweet as can be.  She has been sooooo good.  Emmaline enjoyed playing with her, she also helped me change her diaper and sing songs to her.  I think Emmaline got a little jealous too.  She had a hard time understanding why I was giving kisses to Isabella.  So she cuddled up with her daddy for a while, while I played with Isabella and kept her entertained.

Isabella LOVES Jon Stewart.  We never allow that show in our house, but her daddy watches that show, so Rob and I turned it to Jon Stewart and Isabella quickly looked up and smiled sooo big!

That picture is kinda hard to see but she is watching Jon Stewart.  Poor kid, Aunt Wanda is going to have to teach her right, and show her Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity!!! We have to teach her about conservatism. LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment