Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rosaries

I absolutely love rosaries.  I think they are beautiful to pray on, beautiful to look at and beautiful to hold.  There is just something about them.  I get a sense of peace when praying the rosary.  You could say that I have a little collection of them.  I have plastic, wire wrapped, and just other regular rosaries.  My youngest daughter Emmaline has a scented one that smells like roses.  She loves it.  My oldest daughter Reagan has a blue one.  Blue is her favorite color.  I love going to different websites and looking at homemade rosaries.  You can really see the love, and the hard work that was put into each one.  Those are my favorite.  I am already looking at one that I would like to get for Christmas. 


This is one of them that I am looking at.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/48795522/rainbow-moonstone-5-decade-rosary?ref=v1_other_1

There are a few others that I am eyeballing of course.  

We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment