Friday, November 19, 2010

Birth or Not

I was reading another blog and came across this horrible news.  There is a couple, that is pregnant and they posted a poll on whether or not to have this baby! What kind of monsters would place a poll on their baby's life?? There are so many couples that cannot get pregnant, and this couple is dangling their child's life on a thread. What is wrong with adoption? Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Here is the first paragraph of the article:
Demonstrating a remarkable callousness toward the dignity of the human person, a Minneapolis couple has decided to let a website vote determine whether they should give birth to, or abort their unborn child.

For crying out loud, these people nicknamed their baby "wiggles".  The "mother" says that she is selfish and that she doesn't want to give that up. Ummmm....maybe they should of been more careful not to get pregnant, like maybe charting and not have sex on her fertile days.  
This is what she said

“I’m not convinced that I want to change the status quo,” she wrote on her site. “I feel that as I age, I’ve actually gotten more selfish and set in my ways. I fear that the constant pressure to be the perfect wife and mother while maintaining a full-time job will eventually cause my brain to implode and lead to a nervous breakdown.”

Please go to their website and vote for them to keep the baby, here is the link, since they are basing this child's life on a poll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment