Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sooooo....

So I had Thanksgiving lunch with my youngest daughter Emmaline yesterday at her school.  Rob couldn't make it, he had to stay at school to learn how to do urinalysis.  :) I get to her school, paid for my lunch and waited for her class to meet me in front of the cafeteria. As I was waiting, I was watching the other little children with their parents, grandparents, etc. Some didn't want to let go, and were sad that it was time to say good-bye for a few hours till school let out. I also saw some children that didn't have parents or grandparents show up.  I felt sad for them.  Maybe their mom or dad had to work or what not. I wasn't able to go today to eat Thanksgiving lunch with Reagan, my oldest daughter, but Rob went and her Papa were there.  But I did go see her in her classroom after I was done eating lunch with Emmaline.

Well, Em's class finally came, and she was soo happy to see me.  I gave her a huge hug, and a kiss.  I love getting hugs from my girls, their hugs are so warm and cozy. We go through the line to get our trays. They served mystery meat turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, green beans and a yam.  It was pretty good for cafeteria food. I talked with her friend and her friends mother that were sitting across from us.  Her dad wasn't there because he is an Kuwait. They are a Navy family. It was really nice talking to them.

I really enjoyed yesterday with Em during lunch and seeing Reagan for a few minutes in her class. I was sad that I couldn't make it today for Reagan. But at least her daddy and Papa were there.  Em didn't want to let me go when it was time for her to go back to class, she kept saying "One more hug mommy!" Made me all warm and fuzzy inside.

This morning when I was hugging the girls as they were leaving to go to their bus stop, Reagan said "Mommy your hugs are so warm, give me another hug!" They both hugged me a good 3-4 times before they finally went off to their bus stop. Sweet girls I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment